I’m annoyed to admit that I didn’t do most of the things I promised for 2009. BUT, I did do a lot of other super-cool stuff!
I guess 2 out of 9 resolutions isn’t that bad seeing as I only had 5 months in Australia before spending the rest of the year travelling around the world.
At least I ticked off big resolutions like going to the Sonar Festival in Barcelona and tasting the culinary delights in three of my dream cities: Barcelona, New York and Tokyo.
2010 for me personally
This year I’m carrying over a few undone things from last year, plus some new ones:
- Eat at Tetsuyas (if I can ever make it to the top of the waiting list!).
- Grow heirloom and cherry tomatoes from seed.
- Make beetroot cured salmon.
- Learn to drive a manual car (only automatic at the moment! Lame, I know).
- Buy a house and start a veggie and herb garden.
- Work hard to ensure the continued success of my business with my hubby.
2010 for Fig & Cherry
- A design makeover with some cool new features.
- More vegan and environmentally conscious meals.
- Post the rest of my travel stories (there’s hundreds!).
I know it sounds cliched, but I really think 2010 is going to be a big year for me. I’m really excited to get it started!
What are you doing in 2010?
Have a great NYE, Christie x
Give me a ‘thumbs up’ on STUMBLEUPON.
Become a fan of Fig & Cherry on FACEBOOK.
Want even more yummy chat? Follow me on TWITTER.
Don’t miss all the tasty action. Click here to get the Fig & Cherry RSS FEED!